The customer hereby rents bicycles and e-scooters from Zadar-bike, subject to all terms and conditions of this agreement:
- Zadar Bike rents bikes and e-scooters only with proper booking made in face or via on-line form. Rental day period starts at 9:00 h and ends at 21:00 h for 1 day rent.
- The rented equipment will be delivered and collected to/from the customer’s hotel or accommodation or any other place previously appointed. The delivery and pick up is free of charge in Zadar, Bibinje, Sukošan and Debeljak areas. Delivery and pick up to other areas of the coast will carry a charge pre‐set by Zadar Bike. Rented bicycles and e-scooters can also be picked up and returned to Zadar bike location at Put Mira 19, 23205 Bibinje.
- The bicycles and e-scooters will be delivered and picked up on the day and time according to the booking or rental agreement. Customer delays, both on delivery and pick up of bikes and e-scooters, without notifying Zadar Bike, will result in an additional charge of 10€ if delivery & pick up service must be re‐programmed plus the corresponding delivery and pick up charge.
- At the end of the rental period the customer must return the bicycles to a Zadar Bike representative, and never to the hotel owners or attendants.
- The client acknowledges that Zadar Bike will do its best to deliver and pick up from locations at agreed upon times, but force majeure or other exceptional circumstances (unusual traffic en route to drop‐off or delivery) may cause delays. The client agrees to adhere to delivery and pick‐up times themselves and authorize Zadar Biketo charge their credit card if meeting times are not met and additional expenses are incurred due to renter lateness (i.e. staff time, highway tolls etc). If there are changes to the pick‐up location or time once the rental has started this must be communicated by confirmed email or direct telephone contact at least 12 hours before the bicycles or e-scooters are returned to Zadar Bike
RESERVATION, PAYMENT, DEPOSIT AND CANCELATION
- Bike reservations must be done with enough anticipation in order for Zadar Bike to confirm availability, however if the customer needs a bike on the same day he/she may call or whatsapp to 00385 99 832 7030 to check for availability. The customer can also reserve a bike by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Method of payment: Credit/Debit card/PayPal/Cash – If an item is reserved in advance then 30% deposit should be made at least 24 hours before delivery. For late (less than 48 hours before delivery) or same day reservations customers will be charged in cash upon delivery. The reservation is only confirmed once Zadar Bikehas confirmed receipt of the payment via E‐mail.
- The customer renting e-scooters should be at least 14 years old for e-scooters or otherwise parents or adult takes full responsibility. For customers renting bikes they should be over 18 years old. Under aged customers must be accompanied by an adult who is responsible to them.
- On delivery of the bike/s the customer must read, accept and sign the rental agreement. The customer will be asked for his/her passport or ID card details. At the end of the rental period, the customer accepts the charges for any missing or broken items at market prices .The deposit will be refunded if the rented equipment is returned in the same conditions it was procured. If the missing or broken items exceed the deposit amount, the customer must settle the balance.
- Customers should take a look at delivered item and conditions of item upon delivery. If they have some issue with delivered item they should point that in advance. They can cancel their reservation at a delivery without any cancelation fee. Canceling their reservation after the item is used is not possible and no refund will be made.
- Zadar Bike confirms that all its bicycles and e-scooters are presented to customers in an immaculate working order set up by professional mechanics and whilst Zadar Bike accept general wear and tear during hire, any rental equipment returned with excessive cleaning needs will incur a 10€ charge to the client.
- The rented bicycles and equipment may only be used by the designated customer and the members of his/her party as mentioned in the Rental Contract.
- The customer is obligated to wear a helmet provided by Zadar-bike and all other safety equippments.
- If the customers make a damage or notice a damage on the rented equippment during his use he must contact Zadar-bike imediatelly in order to ensure safe use of equippment.
- The customer is obliged to take good care of the rented equipment and to protect it from damage, loss or theft. In case of damage, loss or theft of the bicycle/s, components or any of its parts, Zadar Bike will charge the customer the full cost of the missing items at market prices.
- Bikes and e-scooters for Urban use are rented with a high security lock and the customer is obliged to lock the bicycle/s and e-scooter/s properly at all times when unattended, passing the lock through the frame and attaching the bike(s) to something fixed to the ground like a post or fence, if allowed, or else, a bicycle parking. It is highly recommended to keep the bikes and e-scooters secured at all times especially during over‐night rentals. Whenever possible customers should secure the bikes or e-scooter in cloosed room/apartment.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Zadar Bike has procured itself with proper third party liability insurance coverage of the bicycle rental activity. Zadar Bikeis not responsible for injury or damages caused to/by the client during the hire period.
- The customer is responsible for adequate personal insurance coverage for risks that may occur during the rental period. Zadar Bikei s not liable for any claims for body injury or harm, accidents or loss of personal belonging caused by weather, sickness, or any other causes whatsoever beyond the control of Zadar Bike.
- The client with his signature unconditionally accepts the standard terms and guarantees accuracy of all of the above stated information and accepts the authorization of the court in Zadar in case of dispute
- The customer and his/her group must respect Croatian traffic regulations. Any ticket or fine due to incorrect use of the bicycle will be completely assumed by the customer.
21 Exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be Zadar, Croatia. This contract shall be governed by Croatian law.